By working with Alliance partners, customers can build an end-to-end solution within a tried and tested supply chain.
To supplement our ‘core competencies’ EnSilica look to build partnerships with other companies through the ‘EnSilica Alliance Program’. The aim of the program is to identify a portfolio of companies that can provide complementary skills to ourselves and form part of an overall technical solution for the customer.
- Xilinx introduced the world’s first FPGA (field programmable gate array) to the market in 1985, and since then tens of thousands of design engineers have exploited its flexibility, re-programmability, functionality, performance and capacity to build an impressive array of innovative new products. As a Certified Member of the Xilinx Alliance Program, EnSilica can provide the key engineering knowledge and experience to maxmise the capabilities of the technology and accelerate your time to market.
- TowerJazz manufactures integrated circuits for more than 200 customers worldwide. The vision is to be the world leader in specialty foundry solutions as measured by our customers, employees and investors. TowerJazz achieved the highest percentage of growth in 2010 vs. 2009, becoming the #1 specialty foundry worldwide. TowerJazz strive to provide customers one source for a broad range of customized technologies and unique design enablement platforms to enable diverse solutions, and continue to increase our manufacturing capacity in multiple regions to meet customers’ growing needs.
- Custom Interconnect Limited provides a complete and comprehensive Electronics Manufacturing and Product Testing Service to a full range and mix of clients across a wide range of market sectors. Highly versatile and agile, Custom Interconnect provides lower to medium volume high mix products. With 6 Surface Mount Lines we can provide rapid turn-around of early models to full production quantities. With our extensive complement of AOI, Flying Probe Testers, and X-Ray our product testing and verification is equally complete. Custom Interconnect is an engineering based company of long standing, specialising also in the placement and wire bonding of bare die, complex sensors and array’s at CIL’s own facility and one of the UK’s largest Automatic die and wire bonding providers.
- Catena has since its establishment in 1986 developed as a center of excellence in Wireless Communication, RF, Analog, Mixed Signal, Digital Signal Processing, Embedded Cores, Embedded Software and tooling. Evidence of our success is the continuous growth of the group, our expanding international customer base as well as our long standing strategic partnership with major semiconductor manufacturers.
- ARM – EnSilica is a key member of the Arm Approved design partner program which is aglobal network of design service companies endorsed by Arm.
- The Cadence Verification Alliance Program is a network of expert providers of services, training, and IP development that support Cadence verification solutions. Available worldwide, Cadence Verification Alliance members are renowned for helping Cadence verification customers to accelerate adoption of new technologies and for dramatically improving the productivity of verification teams with their years of experience and reusable verification IP.
- The Questa Vanguard Program (QVP) extends Mentor Graphics’ breadth of design and verification technologies through partnership with other industry-leading companies that provide verification related tools and methods, verification IP, conversion services, training and consulting. EnSilica’s verification services cover traditional techniques and advanced methodology which includes assertions, coverage-driven verification, transaction level modeling, OVM classes, and constrained random testing.
The key criteria for a company to join the Alliance Program are:
- Provide a capability not available from EnSilica
- Have a solid reputation within the industry as a high quality, reliable and trustworthy company
- Willing to invest time working with EnSilica to share information / knowledge so that the selection of an alliance partner + EnSilica will deliver real benefits to the customer, in terms of overall project execution and success.
If you are interested in becoming an Alliance partner, then please contact us.