TechWorks is the brand new UK Industry Association for ‘Deep Tech’; the underpinning technologies such as AI, robotics, 5G, machine vision, IoT, analytics and automation that drive the new economy. The TechWorks awards showcase excellence within the industry – rewarding the innovation, expertise and ambition of businesses. EnSilica is proud to be a finalist in not one but three prestigious awards:
- The Emerging Technology Company of the Year Award
- The Product of the Year Award
- The Automotive Electronics Innovation & Excellence Award
The Product of the Year award and Automotive electronics innovation awards, considered EnSilica’s eSi-ADAS chip.
The EnSilica eSi-ADAS radar co-processor provides a small, highly efficient and low-power solution to enhance the overall performance and capabilities of radar based ADAS systems for automotive, drone and UAV applications that require fast and responsive situational awareness.
- Industry Leading Capabilities
- Compared to current ADAS processing methods, eSi-ADAS offers a number of significant benefits:
- Short and long range radar modes
- Real-time tracking of over 128 objects
- Support for Range, Doppler and Azimuth
- Offload of radar target processing from the ECU
- Up to 10x lower power
The winners of the Techworks will be presented at a glamorous dinner where the great and the good of the industry will gather to celebrate their best achievements of the year. This year the event returns to the Inter-Continental Hotel, London, Thursday 23rd November.