EnSilica will be presenting at AESIN 2017 on the 3rd October 2017 in Birmingham, UK.
AESIN is the premier UK Automotive Electronics Conference and is expecting more than 200 delegates along with headline keynotes from Industry, updates from Government and parallel technical tracks covering a wide range of topics.
EnSilica will be presenting the following paper in the ADAS track:
Challenges of Automotive RADAR Sensor Networks
Abstract: There is a need for ever higher performance from RADAR sensors in the evolution towards a fully automated driving experience. The current generation of sensors are self-contained units optimised for a single use case, such as blind spot detection or adaptive cruise control. In the next generation, RADAR sensors will be multi-standard and connected as part of a sensor network providing 360 degree coverage and intelligent fusion. To enable this shift the sensor nodes need to have a much higher level of edge digital signal processing and be able to share and fuse object lists throughout the network. This presentation discusses the challenges and proposes a cost and power effective solution to the edge processing.
- Dr David Wheeler
- Technical Director, EnSilica Ltd
- David has spent more than 25 years in a technical role covering advanced communication systems, cryptography and radar. He joined EnSilica 10 years back to establish teams covering IP development, embedded hardware and software. David has a BEng from Exeter University and a PhD in Signal Processing from Birmingham University.
If you are unable to make it to the conference a copy of the presentation material will be made available shortly after the event.
- Click to download the EnSilica AESIN 2017 Presentation (pdf)
If you are attending please catch-up with David who will be pleased to discuss the latest ADAS developments as well as the full range of EnSilica custom IC design and supply services, including:
- RF / Radio Design
- Smart Sensor Integration
- Ultra Low-Power Implementation
- On-Chip Security
- Market Leading Range of Semiconductor IP
- IC and System Supply Chain Management
- ASIC Design Services
We hope you’ll stop by to say hello. If you would like to reserve a time to meet please contact us.
- Call: +44 (0)118 380 5757
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org